This particular Mixero supports Bitcoin cryptocurrency and does not bear any logs policy. It requires a minimum deposit of 0.01 BTC and the transaction fee is 1–3%. It supports multiple addresses of up to 10 and requires confirmation. No registration is required and it does offer a referral program.
- Bitcoin Mixer : Uses stealth pools to anonymize transactions
- Mixero : It has a positive reputation among the Bitcoin community
- Coin Mixer : Excellent customer support
- Mixer Money : Provides user-controlled time delays
- Ethereum : It has a positive reputation among the Bitcoin community
1. Bitcoin Mixer - Uses stealth pools to anonymize transactions
Bitcoin Mixer is yet another simple yet trustworthy Bitcoin Tumbler service. And one of the primary differences it has compared to the other platforms on this list is that it can accommodate really “large volume transactions”. Their claims to have Bitcoin reserves of over 2000BTC has been verified publicly (source: https://bitcointalk.org/generator.php?topic=1484009.msg15350012#msg15350012) so that also makes sure they won’t be running away with our Bitcoins and adds to their credibility. As for the mixing services, the receiving time is instant. Also, they’re pretty trusting and need only the following confirmations: