BA LLB Admission 2023-2024 for Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Legislative Law Courses
BA LLB Admission 2023 – There are so many Careers in life for every person to pursue. Of them, a Lawyer stands out in Social Respect. People come to him for Consultation on any Legal Matters, Disputes, and problems arising from violating the Law of the Land. The lawyer resolves the legal Problems to the client’s satisfaction. And in case they are caught in any Civil or Criminal Case, the lawyer rescues them from Punishments, etc.
So, by all means, a Lawyer’s Profession is attractive to any Student who wants to study for a Good Degree of Graduation and settle down in life peacefully.
Unlike in the olden days, the system has now changed to study the Course of a Lawyer. The Government has changed the system to enable aspiring Students to study Law. Now Students can apply for BA LLB Admission after passing class 12th. After completing it successfully, the students can start practicing Law.
Gone are those days where Students had to study for Graduate Degrees for 3 years and then join a Law Course for another 3 years – and thus spend 6 years on becoming a Lawyer.
BA LLB Admission 2023-2024 Course Details:
The Full Form of BA LLB Bachelor of Arts; Bachelor of Legislative Law. This is an Integrated Graduation Course of 5 Years. The Course duration of 5 years is divided into 10 Semesters.
The Course Examinations will be conducted from Semester to Semester. After Passing this Semester’s Examination, there will be a Final Examination to assess the Students’ Progress by providing Marks to the Subjects Passed and awarding a Degree of Bachelor of Arts LLB – to become a Lawyer!
BA LLB Admission 2023-2024 Course Eligibility:
Students who passed Higher Secondary Course Examination – 10 +2 Syllabus from any Recognized Board, are eligible to be admitted to this Course.
The Student must have obtained a minimum 50% Marks aggregate in the Qualifying Exam. Concession in Marks of 5% is given to SC/ST Students.
BA LLB Syllabus Subjects List:
BA LLB 1st Year
Ist Semester Subjects:
1. General English
2. Principles of Political Science
3. General Principals of Economics
4. General Principles of Sociology
Semester II Subjects:
- English for Law
- Political Theories
- Macro Economics, Politics, and Practice
- Theoretical Perspective of Sociology
BA LLB 2nd Year Subjects:
Semester III Subjects:
- Legal Language and Legal Reasoning
- Public Policy and Public Administration
- Theories of Development and the Indian Economy
- Society in India
Semester IV Subjects:
- Law and Literature
- Human Resource Management
- Case Studies in Business Environment
- Business Research Methods
BA LLB 3rd Year Subjects:
Semester V Subjects
- Legal and Constitutional History
- Family Law I
- Law of Contract I
- Law of Crimes
Semester VI Subjects
- Constitutional Law I
- Family Law II
- Law of Contract II
- Tort and Consumer Protection Law
BA LLB 4th Year Subjects
Semester VII Subjects
- Constitutional Law II
- Public International Law
- Property Law and Easement
- Professional Ethics and Contempt of Court Law
Semester VIII Subjects
- Labour and Industrial Law
- Law of Evidence
- Alternate Dispute Resolution System
BA LLB 5th-Year Subjects
Semester IX Subjects
- Civil Procedure Code
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Environmental Law
- Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyance
Semester X Subjects
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Administrative Law
- Company Law
- Moot Court Exercise and Internship
The above Syllabus is generally followed for studying BA and LLB Courses in all Universities. However, there may be slight changes in the Course Syllabus, depending upon Universities.
BA LLB ADMISSION 2023-2024 PROCESS:
The Basis for Admission to the BA LLB Course is made only through an Entrance Exam. But the Entrance Exams vary according to the preference of the State Level and National Level Authorities; conducting Entrance Exams evaluate the capability of the Candidates and offer them Marks.
The Universities and Colleges select prospective Candidates for Admission based on the score obtained by the aspiring Candidates in the respective Entrance Exam.
Popular Entrance Exams for BA LLB Admission 2023-2024 are as follows;
- CLAT – The Common Law Admission Test is denoted by the word CLAT. It is a National Level Test conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities and the Bar Council of India for the Admission of Students to study Law Courses of different natures. This Exam duration is 2 hours; there will be 120 to 150 objective type Questions.
- ALERT – All India Law Entrance Test – is conducted by National Law University, Delhi, as a National Level Test for all Degree Courses of Law. This Test should be written on Paper with Pen and is 1.30 hours long.
- SLAT – Symbiosis Law Admission Test – a National Level Test conducted by Symbiosis International University – is used to get into BA LLB and BBA LLB (Hons.) Courses. It is undertaken Online for 90 Minutes Duration – with multiple-choice questions in English.
- CUET: Common University Entrance Test is conducted for Admission to all Law Courses across the country in all Universities.
Candidates aspiring to get Admission to the BA LLB Course should watch for Notifications of Admission published Online by the respective Universities on their Websites.
In line with their requirement, they can choose the Entrance Exam and send inappropriate Applications to them well in advance before the last date.
They should fill in the Application Form correctly, without any mistakes; attach the required documentary Proofs, and submit the Application Online. If the Application is accepted, they will get the Hall Ticket for writing the Entrance Exam, with full details of the date, venue, and timing of the Exam.
Students should watch the concerned Entrance Exam conducting University’s website for Merit List. Where it will be notified which College or University the Candidate can get admitted to.
After verifying this, the Candidate should appear before the concerned College Authorities to verify their Admission Documents and issue Seats.
BA LLB Course Fees:
The Entrance Exam Fees and the BA LLB Admission 2023-2024 Course Fees for the Integrated Courses differ from University to University. Therefore, the aspiring Candidates should verify this from the Prospectus published on the respective Website of the College or University concerned.
Students with Commerce background can checkthe details for BCOM LLB Admission.